“I want to win an award that doesn’t exist yet. Well, I want my clone to win it, and that’s almost the same thing—and he also doesn’t exist yet, so it’s perfect.”
― Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I’ve ever written, and it still sucks
A slightly different post this morning, as RelaxDamit! Nominated me for the Liebster Award. I’m honoured that you think my blog is worthy of a mention and so am taking part wholeheartedly.
The directions for my nominees to accept the award are:
– Post the award on your blog.
– Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
– Write 11 random facts about yourself.
– Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
– Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
These are my random facts:
1. I’m a huge heavy metal fan
2. I don’t have children and don’t want them.
3. I’m allergic to gluten
4. I can play Saxophone and Clarinet
5. I adore the sun, living in the UK is not conducive to this!
6. After leaving school, I spent a year in Greece.
7. I’m crazy about Sci-Fi and Fantasy
8. I love Classical Music & Jazz for chilling out
9. People think I’m very confident, but I have zero self-confidence am just great at acting!
10. I often read books in one sitting.
11. I got married on Halloween.
My 11 Nominees are:
1. Life, Music, Musings, Reformational Worldview
2. The Motions of Miriam
4. Having a life – again
5. Seasons of Bipolar
6. Pieces of Bipolar
8. MissSunshineAndRainbows Blog
9. Fighting BED
10. Picnic with Ants
11. Sara Phoenix
My answers to questions from the one who nominated me:
1. what is your favourite movie? So hard to pin down, it changes with my mood.
2. What is your favourite book?The Catcher in the Rye – J D Salinger
3. How many really close friends do you have? Two
4. If you could do what you love for a living, what would you do? I would work in the heavy metal music industry.
5. What cause are you passionate about? I volunteer for two Help for Heroes and The Blurt Foundation.
6. Favourite sport or hobby? I love football (soccer for you non-UK readers!) I played when I was younger but haven’t for a very long time.
7. Why did you start blogging? I’ve been blogging on and off since 2002, I found it a natural transition from journal writing and a great way to connect with people with similar experiences. Also one of my close friends from question 3 I met through blogging!
8. How many people do you know that have mental illness? Far too many, it’s more common than many admit to! I can think of 8 just within my extended family!
9. Don’t tell me your politics, but do you vote? Yes!
10. Describe your dream vacation. A nice sunny beach in Australia!
11. What is your favourite cartoon character? Roadrunner
My 11 Questions for my nominated people are:
1. Favourite TV Show?
2. Favourite era in History?
3. Favourite Music genre?
4. Favourite food?
5. What do you love most about where you live?
6. Do you live in the same City/Town you were born in?
7. Last place you went on holiday?
8. What book are you reading right now?
9. What was the last song/piece of music you listened to?
10. What is your favourite colour?
11. Favourite holiday/event in the year?